Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Afternoon!

Though, we haven't posted in forever, here's a little something that might spice things up. The kids had the house to themselves for the weekend while the parents went to Brianhead for a little get-a-way at Steve's Cabin. Though today for a Sunday dinner, the kids were supposed to go to Grammie's and Grandad's for dinner, though the Acura wont start. I just think its the wheather that is causing the car not to start. Anyways, Sophie called Grammie and told her that our car wont start, and then Grammie said: "I will have Grandad come up and get you guys." Or in other words, "start the car".... Finally when we got home from Grammie Dolls, the car started. Thank Heavens.

Anyways, our Sunday Afternoon, is starting off, OK, but it's going smoothy. With our Sacrament Meeting going well, and all of our classes being wonderful. The Young Women had our Stake Missionaries speak to them, and hearing what the speakers spoke in sacrament. Our Sunday couldn't be better. With a wonderful Sunday dinner at Grammie Dolls, was just wonderful. Thank you Grammie. Your the best. Well, with the day almost coming to an end, we are all going to take a nap, then go to a Youth Fireside at 7:00, at Paul Werner's House.

As we make this post to an end, we want to thank all the loving people in our lifes, and how you guys make our life better. Thanks so much.

3 comments:

Sami Volcansek said...

Madi, I am glad that I can your life better. I am a loving person in your life. Sounds like such an exciting Sabbath. You are truly amazing!!!

xoxoxos

madison said...

Oh thanks sami... thanks alot... love you too!

KHH said...

Madi, I love the description of the Sabbath at your house. It reminds me of the warm and cozy feeling I get whenever I walk in.