Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Elder Sam Close

Our handsome Elder!

Elder Bodily & Elder Close!


All the Elders!

Elder Close & Elder Bodily!


The Elder's on July 4th!

Elder Close & Elder Keller



Elder Bodily & Elder Close with the Sisters.

The Elders.

The Madrid Temple!

Sam has been so great in Spain! He is loving every minute he is there. He loves his companions, and the Elders he serves with. He is such a great missionary. He arrives in Barcelona, August 25th! He loves the mission!! We are so excited for him!



3 comments:

Ali said...

He's the most adorable, smily kid ever! The pictures made me cry! He fits right in and looks like he's having a blast.

Laura said...

Thanks for the comment! I didn't know you guys had a blog. I'm excited to add you to my list. Thanks for adding our boutique button! I'm glad to hear Sam's doing so well in Spain. What a gorgeous Temple!

Lizzie said...

Wonderful pictures. Keep us posted! I know my Mom is counting down the days till Sam arrives!